Missouri-St Louis

Windows On/Off Washington

Ok, so we want to have a cool downtown venue for our reception and Windows On or Off Washington comes to mind b/c its got that urban, loft feel. Has anyone been to or planning on having their reception there? What are your thoughts?
Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Windows On/Off Washington

• edited December 2011
    I have never seen or heard of any bad reviews! I have been to several receptions there and they were all beautiful. Our photographer has shot there alot and has gorgeous photos. You'll definitely love it!
  • edited December 2011
    My brother and sister in law had their ceremony and reception on the top floor of windows on washington it was BEAUTIFUL.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Windows On - 8th floor.  The people have been very easy to work with so far. 
    I've been to several receptions there and they have been great. 
    Good Luck making your decision.
  • murphbmurphb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiancé's sister had her reception at On and it was wonderful. The food tasted fresh, not reheated or frozen and the staff was very friendly. My fiancé and I looked at both spaces as possibilities and really liked them, but decided that Lumen fit our style better. Off is a little funkier, especially since it's in the same building as the City Museum. A reception at either spot would be fabulous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • cbvcru67cbvcru67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the price point like at Windows On  /  Off?  I haven't seen pricing info from them yet and both of them and Lumen are at the top of my list!  It is refreshing to hear other people say nice things about receptions there :) 
  • SLUmagpieSLUmagpie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do soooo many receptions.  They're certainly pros.  A friend even got married there too. I've done sorority functions there and have been to a number of receptions there.  Be sure to ask how many other weddings are going on that night though.  I've heard the elevators can get quite crowded and you might wait.  But if that's the biggest complaint, I don't think you can go wrong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards