Michigan-Detroit
Options

Meggles

Did you change your name legally yet? I know they told me but I forgot did St. Al's have your certified marriage certificate sent you automatically? Jus curious. Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Meggles

• Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    Hey!

I was just thinking about you this morning and thinking your date must have passed by now. Post pics!

I have changed my name. St. Al's sent me a copy of the marriage license and a couple other documents that I sort of viewed as "ceremonial" and not really official since they weren't stamped by the county or anything. So, I ordered a certified copy of my marriage license through the county and used that to go to Soc. Security and DMV. I think the Wayne County website says that you have to wait 2 weeks after the wedding date to order it, and I think I ordered mine in early May (April 14 wedding). In fact, I just went to the County Clerk branch by my office and they printed and certified it right in front of me.

It all was really pretty easy.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Perfect thank you. I'm back but haven't been around much lately just so busy. Alas soon as I get my pro pics back I'll be posting them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards