Florida-West Coast

The Pros photographer (Jenna P)

Hello,
Has anyone used this photographer? If so, did you like her work? I'm finding it really difficult to make a decision. I am so worried. Any info on this company or photog would be great.       Thanks!

Re: The Pros photographer (Jenna P)

• I have never heard of them.  Are they in Tampa?
  • They are national. I haven't heard anything good about them so I think I will take my chances with Celebrations of Tampa, Carrie Wildes or Jason Angelini. Have you picked a photog yet?
  • I'm going with Jason Angelini.  I'd rather stick with someone who's local.  I hear Carrie Wildes is also very good.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_pros-photographer-jenna-p?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:3377f2ea-e36f-4c5b-ad55-0bc8253bef47Post:ea89091b-4b59-4957-a74d-f066459d3494">Re: The Pros photographer (Jenna P)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going with Jason Angelini.  I'd rather stick with someone who's local.  I hear Carrie Wildes is also very good.
    Posted by coraleetbwed[/QUOTE]

Me too! I've also heard good things about Carrie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've never heard of The Pro's Photographer. I'm using Scites Photography (www.ScitesPhotography.com) but I have also heard great things about Carrie Wildes and Jason Angelini as well.

Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards