Hawaii

Stupid question about WC...

Hi everyone! 

I've been engaged for almost 5 months but have only just started planning.... and I have probably an incredibly stupid question: When I am being quoted for a price for a WC, I am paying for just their service alone or their service+product. In other words, I am looking at Lori for Tropical Maui Wedding's website and there are add-ons i.e. flowers or makeup. If I choose let's say...  a bouqet for $200, I'm actually purchasing the bouqet or am I just paying $200 for her hook ups?

Sorry... I just assumed WC get paid a general fee and then they send you bills along the planning process from each vendor. 

Many thanks!

Re: Stupid question about WC...

• You should clarify as I've heard Maui is a little different.  For us, we just paid for planning/coordination with our WC and we paid all of the vendors she helped us arrange directly.

• Every wedding coordinator does it differently. The only way to be sure is to ask her or find someone on here who has used her and send them a message. I've seen it done both ways and you don't want any surprises!
  • Ok thanks for all your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards