Michigan-Detroit
Options

It's Friday!

Anyone else always start singing Friday, Friday etc?  Anyways, what plans do you have for the weekend?

Re: It's Friday!

• Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its opening weekend (deer hunting) so we will be up at my moms tommorow. FI will go hunting with my dad and my mom and I will hit the okemos mall. Sunday...Im not sure. Id LOVE to go to an apple orchard. Tonight im getting my nails done by soon-to-be SIL and I might put out my halloween decorations up.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    cmusmiles85cmusmiles85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hair/Make-up trial tonight! My third (and hopefully last) fitting tomorrow :)
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Detroit Restaurant Week at Detroit Seafood Market and then hopefully home to snuggle up to FI and watch the Tigers game.

Tomorrow -- Hair cut and going out with FI in the evening

Sunday -- Seeing Zula for brunch/lunch! Then softball in the evening
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone, and yes Liz I start singing that every Friday :)

Today:  Work 8 am to midnight

Tomorrow:  Heading to Kohls because some frames we want to buy are half off, then rounding out my 7 day, 81 hour work week with a 10-7 shift.  When I get off FI and I are heading across the state to Grand Haven!!!!!  Once we get there, we will get our dog settled in at his parents' place and then head out to the bar with some friends.

Sunday:  Chill in Grand Haven, hit up a lot of our favorite local spots.  See lots of family and friends. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight is date night with FI.

Then the rest of the weekend is at the Renaissance Festival for closing weekend.
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Yes, (unfortunately) that song always pops in my head when I think about Friday!
    My FI finally has the weekend off! I am so excited to see him!

Tonight I am cheering at my HS for the alumni football game.

Tomorrow I want to go thrifting to see if I can find any good stuff. And then do nothing, but relax.

Sunday if the weather isn't too crappy, I am hoping to go to the Apple Orchard with my little cousins.

GO TIGERS!!!

• Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm relaxing, closing down the pool for the winter, and on Sunday we're getting our e-pics done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Going to look for suit options at Mens Warehouse and headed to hopefully looking at dresses after that. I'm still 8 months out and all of the dress stores are stressing me out telling me I need to order yesterday... sales tactic or do I need to get on this??

Tomorrow: Rugby game in the morning (we better beat Northshore!!!) Then festivities after :)

Sunday: Recover.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_its-friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:ec16f7a4-6a69-4fec-999a-6433720b1822Post:beb7906e-5ced-4b1b-9af9-00cfa6bcfdb6">Re: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight: Going to look for suit options at Mens Warehouse and headed to hopefully looking at dresses after that. I'm still 8 months out and all of the dress stores are stressing me out telling me I need to order yesterday... sales tactic or do I need to get on this?? Tomorrow: Rugby game in the morning (we better beat Northshore!!!) Then festivities after :) Sunday: Recover.
    Posted by tinkerbell887[/QUOTE]

As far as your dress goes, some designers can take 6-8 months to get the dress made and sent to the store.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always sign the Friday song :)

Tonight: I have a jewelry party at a friends house.

Saturday: Doing some shopping and relaxing

Sunday: Grandma's 84 Birthday and then getting my hair done.

Also just relaxing and trying to feel better. I am still sick :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Tinkerbell -- Somewhat of a sales tactic, but you should start narrowing down/picking. If you're not ready, there are designers that deliver sooner, but it just may not be the dream dress!

Also, let me know how suit shopping goes. FI and I tried that and were so overwhelmed in 15 minutes we broke down and went the easy route w/ tuxes. I think he really wanted the guys to wear suits, but they money and coordination involved didn't sit well with him.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today - curled up doing HW all day
    Tomorrow - last bridal shower (yay!), family photo for my parents' church's directory, and then helping my mom's friend change closets (move her spring/summer clothes to the basement and bring her fall/winter clothes up 2 flights of stairs... it's a good work out and I get paid!)
    Sunday - more HW and some wedding planning nonsense (okay, it's not really nonsense but it seems like things are dragging on!)

P.S. A had a wedding dream last night. I walked down the aisle to no music, and when I got to the front I realized I went before the entire WP walked down (so I guess I jumped the gun and just walked down without realizing any of this) and then somehow after the ceremony I ended up in my parents living room, wearing "comfy clothes", on my laptop and my brother and sister were there (who don't live at home anymore) and finally it was 7:30pm (which is when I want to be done with pics and return to the reception) and I was like "well, I guess we should put our dress clothes on and go..." and I woke up like "wtf... I want to walk down to music, I want my WP to walk before me... I want photos after the ceremony..." and it just was disheartening to have a dream like that ]: 
  • Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Today-Relaxing. Then Zumba at 6pm!
    Tomorrow-Zumba 9am..Then babysitting from 12-530.
    Sunday- FH and I NEED to decide on the songs for the wedding. Our final meeting with the DJ is on the 13th..We don't even have a clue of what we want.

Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_its-friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:ec16f7a4-6a69-4fec-999a-6433720b1822Post:6cb43329-a58b-4c33-89bf-78ad0dbc6511">Re: It's Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today-Relaxing. Then Zumba at 6pm! Tomorrow-Zumba 9am..Then babysitting from 12-530. Sunday- FH and I NEED to decide on the songs for the wedding. Our final meeting with the DJ is on the 13th..We don't even have a clue of what we want.
    Posted by jhawthorne85[/QUOTE]

Where do you do all your Zumba classes?
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm sick so my whole plan for the weekend is to feel better.  Supposedly the ILs are coming on Sunday but we'll see :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday : recouping from bronchitis which is looking like its turning into pneumonia. I'm also dealing with my son who broke his nose today at school.

Saturday: recovering

Sunday: Family pictures. Unsure how this will go if my son has 2 black eyes lol.

Lord help us. I need a drink or 30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards