Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Family Can't Travel for Shower

FI and I live and are getting married in California. All of his family are out of state. Should certain members (FMIL, FSIL, etc.) be invited to the wedding shower or any other shower for that matter?(BTW I am not throwing any parties, just curious as to who to put on guest list) I know most of his family are having a hard time financially and will probably only be able to make it to the actual wedding.

Re: Family Can't Travel for Shower

• Options
    The MOG, MOB and sisters should recieve courtesy invitations to all showers.

• Options
    I sent my MIL an invite so she could make the decision on her own.  She was the only OOT family member that was on my list.
    ROCK IS KING!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_family-cant-travel-for-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:3e91da8a-9262-4867-bf83-79806166b8a6Post:fc7b3a5f-cf5c-48b6-a3d5-2785f92e7d9a">Re: Family Can't Travel for Shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]The MOG, MOB and sisters should recieve courtesy invitations to all showers.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

This, exactly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards