Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Amazing wedding dream!

I haven't had a wedding dream, only wedding nightmares but last night I had such an amazing dream!!! It lasted so long and ended with us at the altar, listening to the pastor give his sermon, so I got to walk down the aisle. It was SOOO realistic and I was tearing up the whole time!

Kinda corny but just thought I'd share! It really makes me excited for the wedding day and not just being married.
Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image

Re: Amazing wedding dream!

• edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you! Any time I need to de-stress when falling asleep, I visualize walking down the aisle, the music from the pipe organ, the scripture readings, etc - it instantly soothes me for some reason. I am REALLY looking forward to the service!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww it's a shame that the nice dreams never out number the nightmares. 

I once had a dream that the wedding was going perfectly...until I realized that the photog didn't show up to take any pictures of it!  Crazy brides.
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yea pretty much all of mine have been nightmares so far...things like it being your wedding day and realizing you never sent out invitations. Ha it totally is a crazy bride thing. It has gotten better since I have gotten more and more done. But I am glad you had a good one! That sounds sooo nice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards