Moms and Maids
Options

Momma freaking out a little: 90 days out and VERY busy bride ...

My daughter is 90 days out from the big day! Lots has been done, but I just made a list of what still needs to be done. It kind of freaked me out to see all the things that are left! A lot of it it just a matter of her deciding between choice A and choice B and then it's pretty much easy. 

All the vendors are locked in except for the ceremony musicians, which is #1 on the to-do list at the moment. 

The issue is, the poor bride is insanely busy right now with her nursing preceptorship and her job! With the exception of one day next week which is already earmarked for taking care of wedding stuff, she doesn't even have one day off until mid-July. 

My question is, how can we make the most of our day next week and  be as productive as possible? We (bride's little sister, bride and I) have to travel 90 minutes to the bridal shop to pick up the bridesmaid dresses and her wedding gown. While in that town, we have access to most of the places we need to visit to finish up some of the other details. I don't want to be like a drill sergeant, but we really do need to accomplish quite a bit on the trip. Maybe I'm just a little overwhelmed by the somewhat lengthy list ... HELP! Any suggestions for keeping it fun AND productive?????

Re: Momma freaking out a little: 90 days out and VERY busy bride ...

• Options
    I would make a timeline of things you can do, but break it up with fun things like lunch, maybe a pedicure?  I understand trying to get as much done as possible. I'm sure the bride wants to get as much done as possible too.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She is kind of freaking out too, and I am like,'Oh, no worries ... we will get it done!' And then I made this list! and went HOLY CRIPES! LOL! That is when I needed some reassuring, too! ; )

I suppose we can use the 90 minute drive to take care of a few of the things that are mainly just a discussion and/or decision.

Manis or pedis sound fun and relaxing. I think we'd all like that! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards