New Hampshire

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011

For the third time in about 2 weeks, I've recieved emails from companies saying that my order has shipped.  Well, they haven't really shipped, you're just sending me the tracking number.  WTF!  Just send me an email when it's acutally on the way.  Thanks.

Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    WTF remaining RSVPs!? The reply date is next week. If you can't come, just send the card back. I spent 44 cents on that stamp. The least you could do is give me my money's worth!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF sleep!? you evade me for most of the night, then when i finally fall asleep i have nightmares. why do you do this to me? what have i ever done to you?
  • edited December 2011
    WTF MyFitnessPal.  I've been working out and eating right for 6 months so I though.  I used my new HRM today and my calories burned are almost 1/2 of what you say I burned.  No wonder I've only lost 17lbs.  I've been over eating everyday!  Geez.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF money - stop finding something to spend yourself on, we are trying to save for our wedding here! It feels like everytime we get some money saved, something breaks or goes wrong and we have to pay an arm and a leg to get it fixed -- please stop ASAP!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF FSIL. The world does not revolve around you and your craziness. No wonder your kids are out of control.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Car repairs.....brakes, tires, allignment, wheel bearings....please stop breaking!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF body!?!? I do EVERYTHING right and still you don't lose weight.  I have a vacation coming up, start dropping it!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards