Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Last Minute Venue Needed for 7/14

Hello all! :) We are scrambling to find a banquet hall for 190 guests on Saturday, July 14, as our venue informed us today that their air conditioning is broken and will likely not be fixed in time for our party. If you have any ideas at all, WE COULD USE THEM! :)

No preference at all for how nice, low key is just fine at this point we just need a place that can take 190 people and accepts outside catering. Thank you!

Re: Last Minute Venue Needed for 7/14

• Options
    edited July 2012
    That's awful. Try the Carnegie Center in Columbia Tusculum. It's a beautiful location and just came back on the market as a rental, so I'm pretty sure your date will be open. I had a problem with my original venue too and just booked them. They have air conditioning and can seat over 200, but your tables might be spread out across two different rooms that open into each other. Go tour it and see what you think. They let you bring in any caterer and alcohol. Pics are on their website: http://thecarnegiecenter.org/ If you want, you can tell them that Katie Finnigan recommended you. 

Good luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    The Center in downtown has availability and does outside catering. This is the venue I am using for both my wedding and reception and just checked for availability. They allow outside catering. Best of luck to you! www.thecentercincinnati.com 513-824-7274, let us know what you decide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards