Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

TGIF!

Morning Ladies!
I had class last night so nothing terribly exciting - I went to the copy place this AM before work and FINALLY got my invite insides printed!!! It's only going to be $150 and the guys there are super nice. We use them for work all the time so I know them quite well - I'm happy and can't wait to see the finished products! He's going to call me later today when it's finished. It will be perfect b/c I'll have them printed in time - my FSIL and best friend are coming over tomorrow night to help me finish up! I'm happy to finally see this thing come to an end... lol

Anyway hope everyone has a great day!

Re: TGIF!

• JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I worked the 2nd job last night so didnt get home till about 10. I picked up a pizza for dinner for DH and I on the way home, but then was up at 4 am sick. I dont know if it was the pizza or just something going around, but I took the day off work today and will just be working from home. I also have to work this weekend. ew. Saturday we're going to pick up DH's new car so he's pretty excited about that.
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for the weekend!  I will have to work through some of it, but hopefully not 12+ hr days like I did this week - ugh.

G - so glad you are finishing the invites!  I am sure they are going to look amazing.  Your experience has kinda made me terrified of DIY invites...but I bet when I see your final pics I will want to do them again =)

also, hope your fi had a good first day of work!

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Happy Friday (Thank God!)

I didn't get home until after 7 last night... so nothing exciting happened on my end. FI and I made dinner, watched TV, played with the cat (who is ENORMOUS NOW!- 8.5 POUNDS!!)

I received my invitation proof, so I ended that, and emailed all my major vendors to see what I need to be doing, they all pretty much said, nothing. :)

G- I can't wait to see your invites all finished!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay for Friday! Last night DF went to the Pitt bball game so I had the evening to myself :) I worked out, and then just caught up on a bunch of my shows and flipped through some magazines.

Tonight, I am going to a pierogie making class with the girl I mentor... should be yummy and fun!

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

g - yay for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with your invites ;) Glad you will have some help finishing them this weekend! How was FI's first day at work?

Jamie - hope you feel better!

md - blah 12 hr days! hope you get some time to relax this weekend!

J - so fun that your cat is playful! our cat growing up wanted nothing to do with anyone!

• edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!  We have a snow day, so my subbing assignment got cancelled today.  I hope you ladies don't see any of it.  My dad and I took a trip to the doctor's- which normally takes 5 minutes- it took us 20 minutes to get there and 35 minutes to get home.  I'm hoping it lets up soon so I can visit FI this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jl - I think you need to post more recent pictures of the kitty!
  • edited December 2011
    I will take some good ones this weekend and post them!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie - Feel better soon!!! And stinks you have to work this weekend :( Hope it goes fast for you!

md - stinks you too have to work this weekend! Hope it goes quick for you too!

J - CAN'T WAIT to see more kitty pics!!! They grow so fast!!

db - I sometimes love nights to myself :) And FIs first day went well! He really likes it. He says it is managed so much more properly than the last place he was at! Overall he's happy so I'm happy! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards