Washington

Pierce County Venue Ideas

Hi everyone! I really need some ideas for a venue in Pierce County! We're planning on getting married beginning of Sept. 2012 and really wanted to stay in Pierce County. We also wanted to have a place that we could have both the ceremony and the reception there, with indoor and outdoor options. So far I've found the chapel on Fox Island. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pierce County Venue Ideas

• edited December 2011
    look on the metro parks website, they have a lot of good venues, im getting married at the center at norpoint in november, but theres the pagoda, as long as its repaired, i havent heard how much damage that fire did, or they have venues at the zoo or in titlow park.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at a church in Puyallup, but having our reception at The Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake in September of next year.  It's beautiful out there if you want to check it out.  They have a page on Facebook.
  • edited December 2011

We are getting married in April at the Courtyard Marriot downtown tacoma and having the reception right next door at the Pacific Grill Events Center. You are able to have the ceremony in one of the Marriot ballrooms and then the reception downstairs in the Event Center Ballroom. You can also do it the other way around of course! Your choice. Its Pierce County and it keeps you in the same place plus plenty of locations near there to do pictures. Your guest would even have a place to stay if they wanted. Just look up Pacific Grill Catering and you can find the info of who to contact and get some answers. They have been so good with us and helpful. They know what they are doing! Hope this helps.

• sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pagoda is pretty much trashed at this point...
    Rose garden
    Point Defiance Zoo
    Tacoma Yacht Club
    Willow's Run Golf Club
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing the ceremony and reception at High Cedars Golf Club in Orting. Indoor & Outdoor available options. =]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bride's Bouquet
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bridesmaid's bouquet
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, our wedding is in March 2012 at the Grand Holiday Ballroom in Olympia. It's such a beautiful place. Please do check it out. The ceremony is upstairs in the chapel and the reception is downstairs. It's also very affordable. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest using the South Park community center for the reception and they have a Gazebo available outside for the ceremony.  This is all on the metroparks website.  Using the zoo requires you to use their specific catering and it is expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards