California-San Diego

Abbey Catering- La Jolla

My husband and I got married at La Jolla Cove Suites.  We live in Washington, DC, so planning long distance was daunting.  Plus, we were on a limited budget.  As luck would have it, we met Marvin from Abbey Catering who helped us put together a package that included food/bar, DJ, flowers, and a photographer.  The price was right, but that is not what made our wedding so incredible.  The food was great, the flowers were beautiful, the music was fabulous, but what made our day so memorable was our day of event coordinator Petr.  He was able to pull off an amazing party that seemed like an extravagant affair but fit our pocketbook.  Our friends and family have not stopped raving about the wedding.  A lot of places offer good food, but only the Abbey offer Petr and Marvin. Their personal attention and willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty was what really made our day special. I should also mention that their coordination services are part of the package deal.  I am singing the praises to Abbey Catering to anyone who will listen!

Re: Abbey Catering- La Jolla

• I'm getting married at La Jolla Cove Suites but Abbey was waaaayyyy out of my price range, I've had better luck mixing and matching vendors, but I'm glad yours turned out great :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How was the la jolla cove suties? We're considering it for our wedding, but I'm not sure it's the right feel for us... Mind sharing any photos or insight? We'll have about 165 people. Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards