Pennsylvania

DJ Service - Top Shelf Entertainment

Has anyone ever heard of Top Shelf Entertainment... a DJ service out of the Scranton area??? Just wanted to see if anyone or you know anyone that has used their service?

Re: DJ Service - Top Shelf Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    Well I havent used them, but I did book them for my wedding! Chris was exactly what I wanted for my wedding.
  • edited December 2011

I'd really like to hear how everything goes... I'm sure he will be awesome! I heard about him from a bridal show and I love the whole acoustic guitar during cocktail hour!!

• edited December 2011
    Kris Sheridan seemed like a nice guy and we were very excited to have him at our wedding.  He made us feel very comfortable at our meeting--we even changed our venue and lost a $500 deposit because he had some bad things to say about our first venue and we trusted him.

He called 3 months after we sent him a deposit and contract (legal consideration to any other human being) --after he confirmed our date over the phone/on the contract-- and canceled on us because he was already booked!   Now we have a short time to find a DJ...thanks a lot.

There were things that didn't quite add up about his story. Apparently his secretary noticed he was double booked by looking at his second schedule. Why would anyone have 2 schedules, let alone a one man business which relies on scheduling?! Then we were told the other booking was paid in full in February 2011 - 16 months in advance of the wedding date. I have no idea why anyone would pay in full that far in advance, when anything could happen in the interim. They have nothign to gain and everything to lose by doing so.

Very bad service for a small buisness, which will live and die on its reputation.  Thought he was a nice guy but obviously he has the charm of a used car salesman. Very disappointed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards