May 2012 Weddings
Options

FBIL Hit 2 explosive devices in Afghanistan :(

Ugh!! got the call yesterday from my FBIL from afghanistan. While driving in a convoy he hit 2 mines and his truck was destroyed. aside from some scrapes and cuts from glass etc. he is otherwise ok. but please keep him in your prayers!!! Hes only been over there since march and already this...he wasnt originally supposed to be off of the base...but now with troops being pulled out , his duties have expanded.  FMIL is a wreck. crying last night. :(
Its crazy.

Re: FBIL Hit 2 explosive devices in Afghanistan :(

• Options
    Oh no! Glad he is okay! My thoughts and prayers are with him and all troops, as always.
  • Options
    Omg I thought it was gonna be worse. I'm SO glad he's still alive. Praying he has a fast recovery and he comes home safe!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, but glad he's okay... I will keep him in my thoughts!
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    ronik77ronik77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment

I'm so glad he's ok!!!!!
    Our nephew just came home from Afghan about 3 weeks ago. thankfully he was not injured or had any kind of similar incidents. I pray for those soliders every day.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Aww man, praying for his safe return <3
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sending prayers his way! Thank goodness he is okay. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_fbil-hit-2-explosive-devices-in-afghanistan?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:18d5b786-bcb9-4afa-8b3b-08d9ca8b1abdPost:ccfa4398-b982-4e66-8cc7-49ecc999705d">Re: FBIL Hit 2 explosive devices in Afghanistan :(</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh no! Glad he is okay! My thoughts and prayers are with him and all troops, as always.
    Posted by vineyard12[/QUOTE]

This says just what I was thinking!!
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    So sorry to hear, glad he is okay....
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards