Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

White Cliffs Country Club

I'm trying to make a final decision for my 2013 wedding and White Cliffs in Plymouth is on my final list.  Has anyone either had their wedding or been to a wedding recently there? If so, how was the food, atmosphere, etc?  Does anyone have any other places that they'd recommend in the area that I could look at?  Thanks for your help!

Re: White Cliffs Country Club

• Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful spot and decent service.. Not so sure I liked having us all crowded into the tent then moved inside to dance with almost nowhere to sit inside... it sort of shortened up the party. 
    The food was good but not fantastic. It was a friends wedding but wouldn't be my pick. 

there is Pine Hills.  that was gorgeous when we looked (but a few years ago)
     if you don't mind going over  the bridge check out the sandwich and falmouth area.  Heritage museum and Gardens is amazing,  
    Coonamessett in is too.
    Brookside club might be my best choice for food and service... Great planner and nice setup... Frank is the man in charge... Also 2 big motels just near the bourne bridge for people to stay at.   downside is the entrance, but you get over that quick once you taste the food and see the view out back... Reasonable too. 
    Good luck... and if you go there try their balsamic seared scallops..just a nidge shy of orgasmic!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards