October 2013 Weddings

Help me choose my dress!

I'm debating between two dresses and would love your imput!

Dress #1- David's Bridal 9YP3344. The picture really doesn't do the dress any justice. It's the fit n flare stlye and it looks amazing on. It is lace and has just the right amount of "bling" for me. It's $850.

Dress #2- From an ebay seller in China. I'm sure it's a knock off but it's only $200. I love the back but I'm not sure I like the high neck. I can always have it altered or even made by a seamstress locally.

Re: Help me choose my dress!

• Have you tried the first one on yet? I found that the ones I liked online I hated in the stores.

The second one, DON'T do it. You will hear from others that they did it and it was a mistake. How will you know it fits?

I like the first one but you could change your mind if you haven't actually tried it on yet.

• I tried it on the first dress and love it. It fits perfectly and looks amazing on. I can have the second dress made by a local tailor that I've used before. I think dress #1 is the safest bet but I like how different the second one is.
  • Well - I really like the second one.  It's great that you can have it done by a local tailor.  I think lace can be beautfil and very elegant!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards