Canada-Ontario

I'm Married!!! - Pro Slideshow Link!

We got married on July 24th, with our ceremony and our reception at Fairmont Royal York. The ceremony was held in the upper canada room, and the reception was afterward in the Imperial Room. Everything went off PERFECTLY, I was so happy! All the little details I worked so hard on were noticed, which was really nice! The food was beyond amazing! We had a harpist playing rock music during the dinner, then a band at night! Here's a list of my main vendors:

Band - George St Kitts Band - AMAZING
Cake - The Caketress - AMAZING!
Photographers - Dave & Charlotte - I love them.
Wedding Planner / Event Design - Cynthia Martyn Events - She did a beautiful job!
Hair - Mischaela Richter from Earth Salon, she is a true artist!
Make-up Lacey Blacklock, she came with me from Kingston and is also an amazing ARTIST! 

We also had a DJ to fill in the gaps, a Portuguese Fado singer (Sonia Tavares - she's wonderful), and a videographer.

Overall, the day went without any hitches! Our ceremony was at 5, cocktails at 6, and reception at 7. If I could do anything differently, I wuld have left a little more time for photos, but we got some great ones so it's all good! 

Anyway, here's the slideshow! I think I have watched it every day since the wedding! 

Good luck to everyone still planning! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm Married!!! - Pro Slideshow Link!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards