Ohio-Cincinnati

Bridesmaids gifts?

What did everyone do for their bridesmaids gifts?

I was thinking about jewelry...any places with affordable jewelry that isn't cheap in quality?

Re: Bridesmaids gifts?

• edited December 2011
    I ordered personalized tote bags from the Knot and in them I put in a pair of flip flops, a personalized note, and jewelry for the girls. I made their jewelry at Bellevue Beadery. It was relatively inexpensive and the pearls I used matched their dresses really well (they were more of a bronze pearl).

Good Luck! You could try Etsy for your bm jewelry?
  • edited December 2011
    I got each of mine a Coach wristlet, bath stuff from Victoria's Secret, and a gift card to Victoria's Secret.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I also made personalized tote bags from the Knot thinking that they could put all of their stuff in them the day of the wedding.  I am just going to pay for their hair and makeup, I think, and make them some sort of jewlery, probably matching bracelets.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For jewelry, I bought a box set jewelry from Macys (earrings and necklace).  I was at Claire's the other weekend and they had jewelry sets as well.  As one of the pp mentioned, etsy is a good place to look for jewelry as well.

As for gifts, I'm providing the jewelry.  I'm also purchasing paper parasols (for photos and then for them to take), jewelry bag and matching coin purses, and then the hair and makeup for the day of the wedding. 
  • edited December 2011
    I gave them necklaces that I bought off of Etsy and Jewelry bags as well. Then I also made "maid of honor" and "bridesmaid" zip up hoodies for them.
  • ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got them a personalized make-up bag and mirror, hair clips to wear for the wedding if they want, a necklace from different vendors on etsy, and I made them a picture frame and put a picture of us in it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • scpangalloscpangallo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm actually getting the jewelery made from the Bellevue Beadery.  They have a lot to pick from and if you tell them your budget, they can stay within it.

Also, I am going to be getting my bridesmaids bath robes or wraps to wear the day of the wedding while we are all getting ready.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.loxleyhause.comI make these wallets and I've had many brides use them for bridesmaids gifts. There are many more fabric options than what's shown on the site. If you want a custom order, my email address is on the site :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards