Wedding Classifieds
Options

Dress,longline bra, medium to full petticoat and much more for sale! (Never worn)

I have a size 14 dress (V9364 from Davids Bridal) that can be taken into a size 10. I put a corset in the back to add elegance to the dress, it has a french bustle which makes the dress look beautiful. It is hemmed for someone who is 5'4" or so. It is basically ready to wear and has never been worn before, I can send all alteration receipts with dress as well if needed. - $600 plus shipping

White smooth longline bra, will fit anyone from size 10 to 14. - $25 plus shipping

Medium to full petticoat to make the dress more poofy. - $35 plus shipping

Size 7 white satin peep toe flats - $35 plus shipping

Tiara/headband from Davids Bridal - $35 plus shipping

I also have a veil that I might consider getting rid of as well since it doesnt match my new dress. This is all stuff that was for a previous wedding and was never worn for any lengthy periods of time.

If interested, email me @ jmdm2006@msn.com, I have pictures I can email as well.

Thanks!

Re: Dress,longline bra, medium to full petticoat and much more for sale! (Never worn)

• Options
    Where is the long line bra from? I recently purcahsed one that claimed to be DB but it is definitely not what I tried in the store and unfortunately is not going to work for my wedding. So I am still looking...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards