Missouri-St Louis

Wedding dress for a bride with a budget!

My fiance and I decided to plan a November destination wedding in the Virgin Islands. I'm going to look for dresses tomorrow and since it's just the two of us going away I'm only looking to spend $100-200 on a dress. Any suggestions on where to go? Should I even bother with the bridal shops with such a small budget?

Jenny Anniversary

Re: Wedding dress for a bride with a budget!

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try David's Bridal.  Try the one in Sunset Hills and make an appointment with Kori.  They have some for that price.  I don't know what size you are but they had a beautiful Vera Wang at Goodwill in South County for awhile so you can try there too.  It was brand new.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Look at bridesmaid dresses that come in Ivory or White.  They'd be within your range and some are really elegant- they'd be great for a beach wedding.

I'd suggest looking at Jasmine Bridal's lines- they all come in pretty much every color.  Simply Elegant downtown carries them, and sometimes you can order online for cheaper.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I have to second the suggestion for an apt with Kori at Sunset Hills, she really is wonderful!  They have some bridal gowns in that price point, but also the bridesmaids dresses is a great idea.  Kori will be totally supportive and show you what you want with no judgement or trying to up sell you!
  • MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J.Crew bridal has some nice dresses.  The store at the Galleria has a wedding consultant who can help you.
    MrsCiaccio2B
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards