New York-New York City
Options

Staten Island Florist and Bakery?

Can someone recommend an inexpensive yet good florist to make mine and my MOH's bouquets?

Also need a fabulous bakery....(I really want Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken).
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Staten Island Florist and Bakery?

• Options
    Jamilynn627Jamilynn627 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with Flowers By Bernard and were really happy with them. They were very willing to work within our budget.

As far as cakes, Jackie's Cake Boutique is phenomenal, but not very budget friendly. Not sure where you're having your reception, but Nicotra's brides get discounts on some cakes through them. We loved our cake. Jackie made exactly what we wanted and it tasted delicious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Carroll's as our florist and Rinato's Bakery for our cake. Chad at Carroll's has been great so far and he worked with our budget
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't find a florist in Staten Island.  I am using Orchid Florists in Bay Ridge.  So far they are great and gave me a very good price for what I am asking for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using floral sentiments for my flowers www.myfloralsentiments.com. She can work with any budget and is really creative!!!

for a baker, we are using Renatos bakery, only b/c it comes with our package.  I know Mother Mousse also has amazing cakes...My sister recently had one for her shower and it was out of this world!!
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our flowers are from Clark's House of Flowers.  They did an amazing job with our bouquets.

We got our cake from Mother Mousse.  Jackie's Cake Boutique was out of our budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are also using Caroll's florist. We are working with MaryEllen and she is great. She is so honest and is more concerned with me being happy and helping me to stay in budget  then with making money. She helped me to pick flowers that were beautiful and  in season so that I wouldnt be spending and arm and a leg for flowers that weren't (other florists i visited were less inclined to give me the heads up). I definitely recommend Caroll's florist.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards