Washington-Seattle

Open Letter Tuesday

Vent it out here :)
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Open Letter Tuesday

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Kim Kardashian,

72 days..... Really?  I'm not one to be all high and mighty about the "sanctity" of marriage, but you are 31 years old and should really know better.  Even if this was just a publicity stunt, why did you sign the marriage certificate?  You could have totally pulled a Spencer and Heidi fake PPD wedding.  I hope you don't have kids, if you aren't mature enough to compromise and make a marriage work, you will be a sh*tty mom.  Make the world a better place and don't procreate.

~ Someone who will probably continue to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians because your hot mess of a family is too good of a train wreck to not watch
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL mgoss. :) So silly.

Dear Math Department-
    I hate you. and I feel like if I ever freakin' graduate, you haven't taught me enough application because all you do is focus on proofs and theorems, that I will be useless in the real world anyway.
    f-you.
    blah.
  • edited December 2011
    FTL, can I ask what you are majoring in ?
    I have always hated math classes, I have found that I never use anything I have been taught in the real world. Expect now..... where I will need to be able to add together fractions and decimels.

Girls is stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis,
    all they need in this world is some love.
  • edited December 2011
    haha I'm a math major.
    That's why I'm annoyed that alll senior level classes are theory (proofs) not application.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards