September 2013 Weddings
Options

NWR: Co-worker Pet Peeve

My co-worker just asked me a vague, off-the-wall question. To which I answered to the best of my ability considering it made no sense. She didn't seem to like my answer. When I asked why she was asking since it deals with a property we haven't had in over 6 months, her response was "no reason." Just tell me what the heck you are trying to figure out.

It wouldn't be so bad but she has a history of asking questions and then I have to drag out of here what she is really trying to ask because she can't figure it out.  GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Anyone else have co-worker pet peeves?

***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Co-worker Pet Peeve

• Options

YES! I have one coworker who comes in my office, sits down and talks about what he is doing for the day for no reason.  I know I am your supervisor buddy but I don't understand the run down every other day.  I do know your job description and I use to do your job before you were hired. 

sorry, mini vent

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My work is a sh*t show.  Most days I have no idea how we make so much money.
      My boss is an over-sharer.  Hellaciously so.  I think I know damn near everything about her... things no one wants to know. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I work in a plant and there are 6 people that work on my line plus the machine operator. 4 of the people do their job fine, but we have 2 people that holler my name all night to "help" them because they are behind. They aint behind they just sorry. it grinds my grits with how lazy they are.

The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards