Arizona-Phoenix

NWR: Birthay idea?

Hey folks, I'm turning 30 next month and would like to do something fun. I'm out of ideas of what to do. I'm thinking dinner with a big group of friends.  Any suggestions?

Also, I usually like to do something (roller skating, mini golf) for my birthday. Any ideas for a fun activity to do with a group of friends?

Thanks in advance!

Re: NWR: Birthay idea?

• edited December 2011
    For Christmas my Dad bought my mom a night of wine making at this studio in south Tempe - super cute. The first night, you and however many friends you want to bring go and taste wines (along with cheese, crackers & chocolate), pick the type of wine you want to make and make it. Then, a few months later you (and whoever you want to come with you), comes back, bottle it, and put your own personal labels on it. The lady that runs the place said she gets tons of groups of friends doing it AND it makes for good wedding favors :)

FI and I went with my parents and a couple that they hang out with and had a blast.

http://www.studiovino.com/
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a cool idea! Thanks!
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can rent a private kareoke room at Geisha-A-GoGo. We were invited by some friends and ended up having the most fun we've had in awhile. Everyone anticipated not wanting to sing, but after 5 minutes everyone was singing. It was nice that the room was private so it was just our friends
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards