March 2014 Weddings

We pushed our date back so here I am!

Howdy everyone!

I'm Kasey...My fiance is Anthony...We live in Texas and love being southern lol I swear if you heard me talk, you'd just fall over yourself laughing! lol

We were originally planning on getting married this coming up march, 2013 but we realized that ou finances wouldn't allow it so we pushed it back to March 2014!

I can't wait to meet some new folks here! congrats to you all!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: We pushed our date back so here I am!

• Congratulations! I'm Kiara, my fiance is Ibrahim! I was born in Texas but now live in Cali. 
    We finally picked our date as March 22, 2014! Nice to meet you! 
  • My hubby and I had a small very intimate wedding with just our parents and close close family, siblings, etc in march 23 2011! We had been planning for our wedding for 11/11/11 but we got pregnant sooner than expected and pushed it up so we could get married before our sweet little boy came :) we our planning our dream wedding for 3/23/14!!!! I'm excited to meet everyone!
  • Im March 29,2014 !!!! Hi everyone :)
  •  I was hoping for a arch 201 wedding as well, but e are now officially booked for March 1, 2014.  it will be great.  Does anyone know how to put the countdown at the bottom of posts?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi everyone, I am also getting married march 22nd 2014. @ Nalex420 if you click on myknot where you can view favorites and such, then scroll down click on my bio and you should be able to put on there. Hopefully I explained that ok.
  • Oh there are a few of us here already! Yay! I'm so excited for all of us! I hope we will all become close friends!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • March 8th 2014 over here. Congrats to all of you!
  • Marh 22 2014!! Congrats to all
    I hope to get some great adivce and meets some friends :)
  • March 3rd =D So great to see this board *finally* coming a live a bit! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • March 15th here :)  Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi everyone and congrats to all. I originally had March 15, 2014 as our date (our anniversary) but I had to move it up to Friday March 14th due to finances. It's $3,000 cheaper to do it Friday instead of Saturday.
  • Hey ladies!

March 29th, 2014 here.  It will be our 10 year anniversary on that date :)

Congrats to you all 
  • Our is March 29, 2014 as well!

• wow!!! Im either March 14 2014 or March 16 2014 and I was stressing that it was going to be so far away! I feel so much better knowing theres others getting married a year and a half away!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2014-weddings_we-pushed-our-date-back-so-here-i-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:179b8bb8-7e19-4a31-9506-cc60c908fe65Discussion:0a759b1a-e97b-4ecc-b818-bc69fba8c77fPost:933e1b8e-2982-46f7-be7e-5191e255ac8f">Hey</a>:

My fiance and I had ran into the same situatuion. We were planning an April 13 {however that is now our  estimated due date} :) So we have decided to change our date to Devember 13, 2014. [QUOTE]My hubby and I had a small very intimate wedding with just our parents and close close family, siblings, etc in march 23 2011! We had been planning for our wedding for 11/11/11 but we got pregnant sooner than expected and pushed it up so we could get married before our sweet little boy came :) we our planning our dream wedding for 3/23/14!!!! I'm excited to meet everyone!
    Posted by Jrfrieson14[/QUOTE]
  • We are March 23,2014. We were going to go with the 22nd but that day was taken and I really love this venue so we decided Sunday would be it instead. It works for me as I found out Sunday was ALOT cheaper lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards