Maryland

Indoor ceremony only venues Annapolis Md

Does anyone know of a nice place to have just our ceremony in Annapolis? We have our venue picked out and there is an option of getting married there our planner would just have to rearrange the room after the ceremony. I'm afraid it may be a little much. So I'm considering doing the ceremony at a different location. 1. It has to be inside 2. It has to be close to or in Annapolis 3. We do have a budget so the Westin in downtown Annapolis would be out of the running 4. We have 120 guest. Any input is appreciated.

Re: Indoor ceremony only venues Annapolis Md

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_indoor-ceremony-only-venues-annapolis-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:3c443398-4d5e-423d-b0f0-be1ba494ac55Post:51d207cd-c60d-4967-8cae-f0d6f255ea01">Indoor ceremony only venues Annapolis Md</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a nice place to have just our ceremony in Annapolis? We have our venue picked out and there is an option of getting married there our planner would just have to rearrange the room after the ceremony. I'm afraid it may be a little much. So I'm considering doing the ceremony at a different location. 1. It has to be inside 2. It has to be close to or in Annapolis 3. We do have a budget so the Westin in downtown Annapolis would be out of the running 4. We have 120 guest. Any input is appreciated.
    Posted by Cindy9714[/QUOTE]

For what you'd likely pay to rent a space, chairs, decorations and everything else for only a half hour or so, I'd say just go with your original venue. You could even have them sitting at the tables you'll have set up for dinner so there would be less rearranging of the room necessary. Are you having a dance floor? That's a great place for the ceremony. You could easily put up an arch or something and have it there. The only other indoor space I could think of would be a non-deminational church.  
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • The Maryland Inn (part of the Historic Inns of Annapolis) has a nice ballroom with 2 fireplaces and pretty chandaliers that would work nicely for a ceremony space.
  • In Response to <a href="http://annapolis.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_indoor-ceremony-only-venues-annapolis-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:3c443398-4d5e-423d-b0f0-be1ba494ac55Post:0aefa38c-664f-44d1-9cb9-c049da326a9a">Re: Indoor ceremony only venues Annapolis Md</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Maryland Inn (part of the Historic Inns of Annapolis) has a nice ballroom with 2 fireplaces and pretty chandaliers that would work nicely for a ceremony space.
    Posted by LoveKiss[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. I emailed them and they do not offer ceremony only options on Fridays or Saturday :/. This may be a challenge since we are not interested in a church or an outdoors wedding.
  • You may want to see if St. Johns College rents out any of their spaces. The O'Callaghan Hotel is generally less expensive than the Westin, so that could be another option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards