Hawaii
Options

hello people!

Hey all!  Sorry I've been MIA for so long!  I've missed everyone!  Congratulations to everyone who got married in the last month and a half or so!

Today's my first day back at work, hence my first day really at a computer all day.  I'm so sad that I missed the ornament exchange! 

I was off work for around 5 1/2 weeks because of the same reason as before in April.  ugh... I don't want to go into it, but I'm doing a lot better, so hopefully I'll be around again!

How is everyone?  Now I have to try to catch up on the posts!

Re: hello people!

• Options
    inamrainamra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was just gonna e-mail but I saw your post first =) Welcome back! Glad you're back at the computer. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and hope things are going well!!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, we've missed you!
  • Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jen! Was wondering where you were.  Sorry to hear that you were having a touch time but glad that you are back!  We missed you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  Hope you are feeling tons better.  I haven't been around much myself lately so I'm trying to play catch up as well.  I've nearly decided that wedding plans will have to cease until January.  Good to see you!
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Back! I've been thinking about you. So glad that things are looking up for you and life is becoming more managable. You've got a lot of knotties looking out for you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jen!  Glad you're doing better now...we missed you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi honey! missed you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, Jen! Welcome back. I'm glad to hear that you took some time for yourself and that you're doing better. We missed you.

Congrats on the new place. It sounds wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards