Washington-Seattle

Outdoor-Barn Wedding venue help!

I am looking for a Barn to have my wedding at but I want the ceremony and the reception outside with the barn in the background and i have to keep it kind of in the range of Seattle to Tacoma...anyone know of any places? THANK YOU!!

Re: Outdoor-Barn Wedding venue help!

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most of the barn venues I know of are in Snohomish county :(  Sorry that I can't help!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • zoiesmurfzoiesmurf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most are in Snohomish. You might try Pickering Barn in Issaquah or Red Barn Studios (South of Tacoma). You might also try this website as a starting point: http://www.myseattlewedding.com/halls. HTH! Smile
    December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had a friend that got married at Pickering in June.  It was a gorgeous wedding and she loved having it there. 

I would also tell you to look at Meadowbrook Farms in North Bend,  we looked at there but it was too small for us.  But I loved it.

• Check out www.thefarmvenue.com
    We work with all of the rustic & vintage properties throughout the Puget Sound & handle over 35 barn & farm properties.

Cheers!
    a full service event design & venue management company bringing you the best of the Pacific Northwest. -the farm.
  • You must look at Kelley Farms in Bonney Lake, Wa....rustic, yet completely updated and elegant.  Gorgeus setting for outdoor wedding with barn in the back ground and the side of the barn even opens to a huge patio bringing the outside, inside!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards