Michigan-Detroit

DJ Help

I need help picking out a DJ.  We are an inter-racial couple, so we need to have someone who has a wide range of music.  We also want someone who can read the crowd and keep people dancing all night long.  We are a couple on our later 20's/ early 30's, but we will also have older guests to cater to.  Please give me your recommendations!!  Thanks ladies! Laughing

Re: DJ Help

• Elite entertainment was great. They've got a large group of qualified DJs with different personalities. Very professional and everyone was dancing all night at our wedding.
    June 16, 2012
  • Our DJ is amazing, she is reasonably priced, has a super wide range of music and is extremely lively and can get everyone up out of their seats.  Her name is Sheryl Holland, she is the owner or Firecracker Entertainment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mike Ziamba owner of The Music Butler is incredible.  He can definitely keep everyone dancing, has a huge selection of music, and can make it sound really good.  I know music and the biggest thing musically for me was making sure it was played correctly and not just with the bass way up for example and Mike really knows his stuff.  He also has a great personality, is very easy to talk to, and goes above and beyond DJ/MCing.  He called me the day before to see if I needed help on anything and even offered to come over and glue stuff if I needed it.
  • Mark Hudy of Music by Mark. I've seen him at 3 weddings (2 plus ours) and he's over-delivered every time!  The dance floor is always packed and he does have a wide range of music.  We played everything from rock to booty music to Irish punk at our wedding.  His website is www.musicbymark.com
  • edited March 2013
    Perfect Blend Entertainment! We just booked him for our October wedding. We saw Dino at our friend's wedding back in August and he did a great job. His wife, Marie, sings during dinner which everyone really enjoyed and he has great taste in music to keep the crowd going. He charges $850 for 6 hours of music, plus a slideshow and lighting. He also has props to use for fun songs like Blues Brothers and air guitars. Seriously, the most fun wedding out of the dozens we've been to in the last couple years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards