Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

hair help

I have been looking at posts about hair recs. and noticed many love Jen Nally.  She seemed a little expensive to me.  Is she really worth the extra money?  Or did anyone else use someone else they absolutely love?

Thanks for reading & responding!

Re: hair help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Sam Hills, and LOVED him (no, LOVED him), but I'm fairly certain that he's around the same price point as Nally...  Definitely worth every penny, though.
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Jen Nally and would say that she is absolutely worth every penny. she also did all of my BMs hair and they have made comments like, "I wish Jen would do my hair every day". :)  she's that good. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought she was really expensive when I got her quote too. I am obviously not using her, but wanted to let you know my reaction to her price.
    My girl comes to you and is going to do a trial with quite a few different options for much much less. I can't justify spending that much money on hair, but if it's in your budget go for it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hyperchica..

Would you mind telling me who you are going with?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Jen as well, and think she is totally worth the money.  She did a great job!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HyperChicaPR, I'd also appreciate knowing who your girl is.  I'm also under a very heavy budget because FI and I are both students.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to pp.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hyperchica can I get the name you can email me - shapat15@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem girls. Her name is Amanda and she owns her own salon. Bella Rey Salon. Her price is around $50 for the day of and the same for a trial. She will come to you.
    here's her website: www.bellareysalon.com
    If you contact her tell her Deana Mercado sent you! I am doing my trial in the middle of May and will post pictures after that if that helps anyone.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im using michelle with marxeymakeup, she does hair and makeup~marxeymakeup@live.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards