Connecticut
Options

Found my dress! PIP

I wasn't planning to go dress shopping until this summer because my wedding is still a  year and 4 months away. I got an e-mail about sample dresses at The White Dress By The Shore so I decided to go! I absolutely loved it there - they were so helpful and it is  such a beautiful shop. Anyways, I ended up purchasing my dress, a sample, on Friday! I love it! I never thought I would end up in a lace dress but I am getting married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills and just thought it would look so nice in there. It has such a romantic feel to it.

Here is the link to the dress - It's the Modern Trousseau Cara
http://www.moderntrousseau.com/popups/cara.html

Here is me in the dress - They didn't want to clip it too much because she thought I may be buying it and it would be my actual dress since its the sample. The sash doesn't come with it but I am getting that exact one. I love it!

It needs to be taken in but after this picture was taken the seamstress came in and pinned it, it looked so great! I would definitely recommend The White Dress By The Shore. They were very attentive and helpful and their samples are in great condition!

Re: Found my dress! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards