Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

BR Salon Recommendations

Do any of you girls have recommendations for a salon (not Aimeezing Faces or Bridal Beauty Consulting) for my girls and me to get our hair done for the wedding? I'm trying to find somewhere that's not too terribly expensive because they will be paying for this themselves.

Re: BR Salon Recommendations

• Options
    HoneyLeigh07HoneyLeigh07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are y'all serious?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honey, I haven't found mine yet, either. I am debating on Bridal Beauty Consulting, but it's just so expensive and I don't have 5 people to get that much discount.

I have heard good things about my regular hairstylist, Brittney at Regis in the Mall of LA. I haven't talked to her yet about prices or a trial run, but she does a great job on regular cut, color, and styling. So I'm going to investigate that. Hopefully at least for my BMs it will be under $50.

Oh, and a note-- there are two Brittneys at Regis. They're roommates and really good friends. I've had them both do my color, and they're great. However, one suggested the other for wedding styling. They're very honest about which Brittney is better at what. Maybe that's confusing. I should really learn their last names.... but I generally just ask for Brittney and go with whichever because I like them both. lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did't reply to this thread, because I didn' know someone who can handle a whole bridal party.  I do know someone who can handle a couple girls, let me know if that would help you.

When seeing your reply Iin the "Update" thread, I just had to search it out to see what happened.

OMG!  I can see why you got so frustrated!  I want to say I have no personal ties with The Knot, in fact I'm quite aggrevated on how un-moderated this site has become.  We as brides can take it upon ourselves to actually moderated this site.  Just what you did, by speaking up (not holding your tounge) is what will fix this site.

I'm sorry you got took for $800.00, but we can help others not to face what you faced!  When you see suspicious posts report them, I do but being alone they (the Knot) appears to be blowing me off. 
  • Options
    TigerCarrie82TigerCarrie82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salon Dolce Vita.  All of the girls there are amazing.  I had Sarah and Julie do me and my 10 bridesmaid/moms/etc.  Because there were so many and I had a late evening wedding, they came to our location but I know you can all go into the salon also.  It was around $50 but they were all updo's and very intricate.  I would recommend them to anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards