Canada-Ontario

LED light base

Hi!

I am looking for LED light bases for my centrepieces.  I would need one about 6 or 7 inches in diameter.  Does anyone know where I can buy these for a decent price?  All the ones I have seen are about $25 a piece... that is too much.

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: LED light base

• edited December 2011
    Don't know of a place off hand but online is probably your best bet.  

I found a pretty good place but not sure how much the shipping is:

Hope this helps!
  • KatieV10KatieV10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your response! 
    I am actualy looking for a base, that the vase sits on top of.

I found the submersible's aren't enough for what I am going for.

I did take a look at the bases when I ventured to the site to check prices, and they are still too much.

Thank you so much though!  That really is a great site, good deals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try checking out a local wedding decor person.  They might rent them to you cheap and offer to go and pick them up and drop them off after the wedding (delegate this one to someone)

If they have nothing booked... they might simply think a bit of money is better than no money...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AnimozeleskiAnimozeleski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I have 14 of them if you need them. I just posted them for sale. I paid $30 each for mine and am selling for $15 a piece. They are absolutely gorgeous and were the hit of my wedding. Let me know if you are still looking.
    Lanimozeleski@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Katie,
    I live in Milwaukee, WI.  I do have LED 8" Rechargeable Uplighting bases for sale at $15.00 a piece. They were used once for my daughter's wedding and can be recharged 599 more times.  They do hold a charge for 8 to 10 hours.  I would not mind shipping if you would be willing to pay the cost of the shipping.
    If interested call Louanne at 1-262-327-0025.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards