Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Universe Bridal and Prom at Unusual Junction

Anyone ordered from this store? They have ripped their tags out, which makes me nervous to order from them. They would tell me the designer of the dresses I liked, but I just had a weird feeling about the tags. Help! They offered me a lower price for a dress I wanted than I received at a more reputable store in Columbus. 

Re: Universe Bridal and Prom at Unusual Junction

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_universe-bridal-and-prom-at-unusual-junction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:7a66068b-b3a4-44a9-b96e-f8e8358d8d2dPost:b4f64589-f521-4a9b-aa04-58f309e856e6">Universe Bridal and Prom at Unusual Junction</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone ordered from this store? They have ripped their tags out, which makes me nervous to order from them. They would tell me the designer of the dresses I liked, but I just had a weird feeling about the tags. Help! They offered me a lower price for a dress I wanted than I received at a more reputable store in Columbus. 
    Posted by MariahAdam[/QUOTE]

Did they rip the tags out of the samples or of the actual dress they are selling? Some stores rip the tags out of the samples so you don't come in, try on the dress, write down the designer/style, and buy online.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_universe-bridal-and-prom-at-unusual-junction?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:7a66068b-b3a4-44a9-b96e-f8e8358d8d2dPost:b4f64589-f521-4a9b-aa04-58f309e856e6">Universe Bridal and Prom at Unusual Junction</a>:As the other post mentioned, the tags are removed because of brides trying on gowns and then ordering on-line.  Universe has accounts with all the major bridal designers and has been around since the 1990's.  Every gown ordered and sold is from the designer.

[QUOTE]Anyone ordered from this store? They have ripped their tags out, which makes me nervous to order from them. They would tell me the designer of the dresses I liked, but I just had a weird feeling about the tags. Help! They offered me a lower price for a dress I wanted than I received at a more reputable store in Columbus. 
    Posted by MariahAdam[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    For the record, I think that the PP, MaxxUniverse, is a manager or owner of Universe. Her post sounds very much like marketing speak and it is the first time she posted. Many companies have some sort of monitoring set up so that when someone mentions their company online, they get a notification and can jump in with posts like this.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so, especially given the username.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards