DC
Options

E-ring appraisal in NoVA/DC

Could someone please suggest a place to get an e-ring appraised in the NoVA/DC area?  Could I just go to any jewelry store in the area?  TIA

Re: E-ring appraisal in NoVA/DC

• Options
    kdecknickdecknic member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Quinn's in Occoquan, I had a coworker that used to work there and she said you can trust them with your jewelry (she had me really freaked out that other jewelers can swap your diamonds without you knowing...not sure if that's actually true). We also got FI wedding band there, they're really great and friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may be a dumb suggestion, but can't you just take it to the jewlery store it was purchased from? I know when FI bought mine, they handed him the appraisal paperwork. Otherwise, just call a local jewler up (Helzberg Diamonds, in Pentagon City mall, for example) and ask them if they do appraisals.
  • Options
    jillreymanjillreyman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all of you suggestions.  the reason we are not getting it appraised from the same jewelry store FI purchased it from is bc it is a bit of a drive.  I was hoping to save some gas/milage on my car and find a place closer.  but, if anything we could just go back.  so, thanks again for all of your help! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yes. Makes sense with gas @ $4.15/gal around here! GL :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards