New Hampshire

I'm Back!!!

Hello ladies!
Well, I'm back from an amazing honeymoon and unfortunately, I'm right back to reality and I'm at work today.  Boo!  But, we had an amazing wedding.  Honestly, I can't name one thing that went wrong.  The day sailed by smoothly and it really does fly by.  Everything was just perfect.  We danced the night away and were some of the last people out of our reception. 
Cozumel was wonderfully relaxing.  I'll be back with more pictures later, but here's my favorite so far.  You can fake this happiness!  In the meantime, I'm just going to try and get caught up with everything!

Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: I'm Back!!!

• ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!! I'm so glad your day was everything you'd hoped it would be - and that you had a fabulous honeymoon! Can't wait to see more photos. Congrats MRS!!! :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations to both of you! Love the pic so far you both look so happy can't wait to see more.  I'm glad everything went well.  How does it feel to be married?
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back! So glad you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon! Can't wait to see more pics!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on everything being so great and for a great honeymoon
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad you had a great day and honeymoon!
    Can't wait to see more pictures!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! You look absolutely radiant in your pictures! Glad to hear Cozumel was wonderful. We're heading to PlayaCar for our honeymoon in September!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the flip side MRS!

Glad you enjoyed your Honeymoon!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! :) I am so glad it all went well and that you enjoyed the honeymoon! I can't wait to see more photos- you look beautiful in the one you posted! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back Mrs!!! Glad you enjoyed your honeymoon! Can't wait to see more pictures!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back & congratulations!  We're dying to see photos...please post when you can.  So glad you had a perfect day and a great honeymoon!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards