Maine

Need Photography recommendation - York maine area

Hi,

I am looking for advice / recommendations for photographers in the southern maine area for fall 2103 wedding. Any info would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Re: Need Photography recommendation - York maine area

• jewelz2983jewelz2983 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I am using Kim Chapman from Gorham for my Oct 2013 wedding, her pictures look amazing. Also Charity Clark of CSIS photography is fantastic, she was actually our first pic but we decided to save a little money and go with Kim.
  • I've seen Kim's work and it is very good.  I also like Kate Crabtree.  Good luck with whoever you choose, there are some great photographers in Maine!
  • We used John LoConte from Haverhill, MA. He was amazing and gives you all the rights to all of his pictures. We loved his personality too.

• I used Portrait New England. They cover all of New England and they live somewhere in southern Maine, I think. They are very reasonable and were awesome to work with. I met with John Loconte too and he was really nice, I would recommend him also. I ended up choosing Portrait New England though because they gave me a better deal.
    Best of luck!
  • Contact Stacy Pestka. She is out of Bowdoin but travels and does an amazing job. She beat out everyone I looked at for pricing. 751-7908
  • Thank you!! Looking into all of these. Also looking into Melissa Koren as well as Mattson photo. If anybody has any feedback on either of them would be great!
  • Take a look at Kathryn Williams Photography at kathrywilliamsphotography.com. She is new on the scene, but amazing both in talent and in personality.
  • We're going with Becca Wood - her photos are beautiful and she has a very organized but easy-going vibe.  She's been really prompt in responding to our emails so far too.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards