Michigan-Lansing
Options

Florist suggestions?

I'm recently engaged (YAY!!!!), and am looking for some great florists in the West Lansing area. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Florist suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!

I'm using Michelle McDevitt.  She does floral on the side (owns a dance studio in Haslett).  Because it's a side business she is extremely affordable (like under $750 for centerpieces, 5 bouquets, 7boutennierres, and whatever else I need!!).  She came with high recommendations from my venue coordinator (even did her daughter's wedding). 

We had a bit of trouble with communication (I couldn't get ahold of her always) at first, but I haev talked with her and it's gotten much better.  She is even setting up all of my favors, DIY, etc...at the reception venue.  And she's super nice.  I'd highly recommend her (wedding is on Oct. 15 so I can give real reviews after that).  PM if you want her info.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent a PM...thanks!
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out the vendor list in the stickies above.  Most florists will travel to your location, so don't feel you have to limit yourself to West Lansing. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you send me her info too please!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bakers13: I sent you a pm with a funny title because I didn't realize my cursor had moved until after I sent it!  :0)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards