Michigan-Lansing

Adeline Leigh Catering

Hey! everyone that has used Aleine Leigh for catering or are going to use them... i was just wondering what you ended up getting for food and appatisers and did you use them for the drinks, and how much it ended up being... there website has the prices everywhere so im getting confused on how much everything is. I Love there presentation, it looks great... TIA!!!

Re: Adeline Leigh Catering

• wparsons1223wparsons1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Adeline Leigh in May, 2010. I think thier best deal is the House buffett. You get a choice of 4 entrees and price is based on the number of guests. For eample, the price per guest for 200 is less then the price for guest for 120. We are aiming for 150 and it was by far the best deal combined with the best word of mouth/review. We went to a tasting this past summer and it was really good. Especially the Portabello mushroom cheese dish. (great, now I'm hungry...). They are very professional and have always responded very quickly to my emails.
    I'm not sure of the prices, because we booked ours while the 2009 fees were still in effect.

Hope this helps!

• wparsons1223wparsons1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    forgot to mention...we are using them for coffee, tea & punch. They do not do alcohol. We may or may not do appetizers. It's a item we may drop (and hit Sam's club instead) to save some money.
  • lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used AL and they were beyond amazing. Everyone raved about the food. We had a custom trio plate made by them so all of our guests (except a couple of allergies/vegetarians) had the same plated menu served. It consisted of prime rib, bbq salmon and parmesan chicken with a side crock of asiago mashed potatoes. They also provided rolls, apple cider in an ice bowl and a coffee bar as part of our dinner service. We did a custom appetizer spread during our cocktail hour as well. We had cheese, veggies, fruits, shrimp shooters, individual soup shots, cheese and seafood stuffed tomatoes and peppers, marinated tortellini and I can't even remember what else. We got raves about the food and they did amazing work on our budget. They were above and beyond one of my favorite vendors to work with and I'm sad I won't have cause to eat their food anymore. I'm working hard to convince my work to use them more because they're so reasonable, professional and delicious! Rave reviews!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards