Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Recessional music

Hello Ladies!!

I need some help. I am trying to figure out a fun song to play for the recessional.

The BP and my FI and I will be introduced to the reception by now that we found love by heavy d and the boys.

We would like something fun after we FINALLY become husband and wife... any suggestions??

we are pretty open to all music!!

Re: Recessional music

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend is going to sing/play guitar to 'you're my best friend' by Queen for our recessional.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our recessional is the Main Title from Star Wars.  FI is a huge SW fan, so we thought it would be cute...the Vitamin Strings Quartet version sounds just like a traditional fanfare at the beginning.
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_recessional-music-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:7e89f695-484c-436b-b50d-05b75a09ab34Post:9647d964-f80d-414a-8362-5c78ef87bca1">Re: Recessional music</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our recessional is the Main Title from Star Wars.  FI is a huge SW fan, so we thought it would be cute...the Vitamin Strings Quartet version sounds just like a traditional fanfare at the beginning.
    Posted by norman74[/QUOTE]

That is awesome!

We're using the last part of the "Enchanted Suite" from the movie Enchanted. It's basically the orchestral version of "Ever Ever After."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
    Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
    Linus and Lucy - from Peanuts
    We Go Together - from Grease
    I Feel Good - James Brown
    Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
    Baby's Got Sauce - G. Love and the Special Sauce
    I Believe In A Thing Called Love - the Darkness
    All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar (commonly known from Juno)

You didn't specify anything other than fun so here is a nice bunch of randomness for ya.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards