Virginia

Rehearsal Dinners -- Shore Drive/Great Neck

I am on the hunt for a rehearsal dinner spot and this is difficult! :)
Does anyone have any ideas for a good seafood restaurant in the Shore Drive/Great Neck/Laskin Road area?

I have contacted a couple and am thinking I need to make a decision beween the two very soon.. But was hoping to get some more ideas.

We are trying to stay around $800 or so for about 20-25 people..

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinners -- Shore Drive/Great Neck

• edited December 2011
    I wanted the Lynnhaven Fish house but I waited too long.  They have a nice seperate room.  I am using Bubbas, they are a little more casual, but hey I'm going to be dressed up all the next day and they are affordable.   There is the Lesner next door which has small room perfect for rehearsals.   Then the Italian place near inlet fitness - pasta is usually affordable.  And One Fish Two Fish - which will probably be the most expensive.  One of those should work for you. - On Great Neck the Green Onion just opened up - i think their menu is a little eclectic though.  Good luck
  • edited December 2011

Thanks!
    I tried Lynnhaven Fish House but they don't do that type of reservation after 4pm in the summertime.  I was a bit bummed, but moving on :)
    Bubba's is on my short list for sure and Hot Tuna.
    I will have to check out the Italian place.
    Thanks again!

• almostearleyalmostearley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you checked Hells Kitchen (HK on the Bay) over in Chicks beach?  Great venue and awesome food...might be right up your alley.

• edited December 2011

Check out Bubba's on Shore Drive- right on the Inlet.  The views and food are amazing!  Also Lesner Inn was where my friend held her RD.  I'd say they were a bit pricier, but it was a beautiful venue.

• edited December 2011
    I've been away for a few years, but off the top of my head I think of Hot Tuna or Charlie's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards