Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

The Grove Las Vegas

I am getting married in Las Vegas on 4-13-13 and was wondering if anyone else is planning on getting married at The Grove or has been to a wedding there? I'm from out of state and have yet to visit the wedding venue any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: The Grove Las Vegas

• Options
    I didn't have my wedding there but I checked out The Grove for my wedding before. It's  a really pretty venue. The gazebo is beautiful. One of the things that really bothered me about it was the distance. It's almost at the foot of the mountains. If your guests are from OOT, it might be hard for them to find it or you'll have to provide transportation. It's probably a 30-40 minute drive from the Strip. 

Their packages are nice though but I didn't like their reception hall too  much. 
  • Options
    my friend got married there and i was really really pretty. she did get alot included in her package..(including free open bar upgrade).
    i would definately recommend it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I was going to get married in San Diego but thougt Vegas would be better for family. I checked out Sunset Gardens, but to my suprise not really any gardens, lol. I am really excited to go to Vegas to see my mom and visit The Grove.
  • Options
    In getting married At The Grove 5/12. I wanted something outside and away from the strip so it's perfect for us! They provide a party bus in their packages and will pick up and drop off your guests.
  • Options
    I think we're going to visit in April, thanks for your info I was worried about getting all the guest outhere. Are you doing your reception there too? If so which room did you choose.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_grove-las-vegas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:415e2473-ad0b-467a-8976-efb587a70e73Post:2930a865-66f2-4de2-8cc4-084fbb401702">Re: The Grove Las Vegas</a>:
    [QUOTE]In getting married At The Grove 5/12. I wanted something outside and away from the strip so it's perfect for us! They provide a party bus in their packages and will pick up and drop off your guests.
    Posted by pv2416[/QUOTE]
    I think we're going to visit in April, thanks for your info I was worried about getting all the guest outhere. Are you doing your reception there too? If so which room did you choose
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards