Texas-Austin
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations in South Austin

Hey everyone, first time poster here! I live in Houston but am getting married in Austin 4/7/12. I am trying to find a good location for the rehersal dinner for about 60-70 people. I want it to seem kind of "texan" since all of my family from England are coming and we have people travel all of the US. We have looked a bit at the salt lick and z tejas. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations in South Austin

• Options

Carinos has good prices. Thats where I plan to have mine. They said they will give you catering prices and let use one of their private rooms. Their prices are online.

• Options
    If you are looking for something more "Texan", I would look at things more BBQ...SaltLick is ok imo but not the best out there.  Consider The County Line as another option, or maybe something TexMex like Trudy's or Chuy's...both can get really busy and really loud but they are absolutely Texas! 
  • Options
    I don't know how far south is too far, but the brand new Trudy's on 290 has a rooftop deck with some pretty good hill country views. Not to mention they are pretty resonably priced and the food is great.
  • Options
    Saltlick BBQ, Fonda San Miguel, Z Tejas...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards