Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

*Jessa1228*

How is your goddaughter today? Did they get the results from the MRI? I've been thinking about you all since yesterday and I'm hoping you got good news.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Jessa1228*

• Hey Angel she updated on our month board, good news!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_update-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4ab116d9-01a6-4868-9925-81e94e11ce91Post:42068cd6-c71f-48f4-9cee-5297ea313871">Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]IT'S NOT CANCER! Huuuuuuge sigh of relief. They've diagnosed her with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. It appears to only be affecting one joint (in her knee), and I think they've caught it early enough that there's little concern for stunted growth and other nasty things. She's going to get some injections and then be put on some kind of medication, and hopefully that'll be the end of it. Thank you girls for all the love and support. It really means a lot to me :-)
    Posted by jessa1228[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh good, I'm so glad to hear it's not cancer. It's a shame she's sick at all but at least it sounds very treatable! Thanks for the update, Johnson!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're welcome! I was worried too, I was really glad to hear it was something very treatable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So glad to hear she will be OK.  I was thinking about her, too!
  • I'm sorry, I definitely thought I posted it here too. Yesterday was kind of a blur, heh.

But yeah, she has JRA. Not good, but definitely better than the alternative. She had her first round of injections today, although I'm not sure how she responded to them because her father never answered me back.

Thank you for asking, and thanks for all the love girls :-)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards