Catholic Weddings

Saturday

Well, our Friday thread got eaten, so that's awesome.

H got the weekend off and surprised me in OKC at my hotel.  Well, tried to surprise me.  I told him the wrong hotel, and didn't think to correct it later because it wasn't like he was coming out here (I thought).  So when I did tell him where I was he called the front desk to see if I was here, and then the front desk clerk called me because he was a little concerned that some guy who seemed to know a lot about me was calling and asking where I was (but not identifying himself).

Have a great weekend!
Anniversary

Re: Saturday

• Haha! At least the front desk guy was smart enough to consider that he might be a little shady. ;)

Enjoy your weekend! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, that's pretty funny. So much for surprises. 

I'm at work.  Brought in some thank-you notes to get them done, but I actually have quite a bit to do (not that that's stopping me from checking on the boards). Boo

A bunch of my 3-week stuff just popped up as being "due" now. Stressing over the small things. Spent an hour the other day trying to figure out fonts for my table numbers. Hate them all... Have to get my programs finalized too. Sent in my readings/song choices weeks ago to the church and never heard back from them. Guess I gotta start being the annyoing bride!
    Anniversary
  • Oh my goodness, professor, that's a good story!

Today has started out slowly but well with a phone conversation with H's new attorney (on a weekend!) regarding getting his health insurance company to pay for some much-needed back surgery.  We'll both be so relieved when he's in less constant pain.

Today is our 6-month anniversary, and I'm still unpacking my bachelorette household goods that have been stored in the garage.  I finally came across the lost baby gift I purchased for my cousin around the time I moved out of my apartment and into our home.  The baby is now five months old, but at least I'd purchased board books that she won't outgrow for awhile!  Off to the post office to send the belated gift...
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • Yay for an extra-long weekend (no work 'til Thursday), but H is out of town until Monday, so that's a bummer. I have big being lazy plans for the evening involving dinner food he doesn't like and sole control of the remote. Wild and crazy, I know. Until then, I need to suck it up and do a little cleaning. Way less fun.

Great story about your H and the hotel, Prof!

Caiti -- I promise, no one cares as much about the fonts as you do! It will all come together. We did our programs the weekend before the wedding, and it still worked out!

Nicki -- I am so greatful that my H made me clean and sort everything as soon as he moved in. He loves taking stuff to Goodwill, so we were able to get rid of stuff more quickly than if I were left to my own devices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards