Hawaii
Options

Maui Wedding Planner and Hair Stylist Question

Aloha!

My fiance and I are engaged to be married on Maui December 2012! We are considering using Maui Wedding Planner because of their great wedding packages. Has anyone ever used them or know anything about this wedding planner? Also are there any hair stylist that you would recommend?

Thanks in advance! Smile

Re: Maui Wedding Planner and Hair Stylist Question

• Options
    Hi and welcome.  Congrats on your engagement.  There are a lot of brides on here that have used WC and some that have planned their wedding without.  I believe at the top of this board is a post with a list of member's planning bios that might have the recommendations that you are looking for. 

There are a lot of WC on Maui, too many for me to name.  Good luck.
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement and hooray for a Maui wedding in December! We are also getting married this December! It's coming up really quickly! I'm not personally using that wedding coordinator, but definitely do what motolyn said and check out the planning bios. Hopefully someone will have info about the particular one you are inquiring about. For hair and makeup, I've read tons about Dan Sanchez and Jessica Waite and what a great team they make! Hope that helps get you started! Happy planning!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much! Congrats to you too! Btw what planner are you using Diana?! I see your date is set for 12-12-12! That's what we had planned to do until we saw how much more it was just to wed on that day! Lol so we have decided on 12-11-12 instead! :)
  • Options
    jessj336jessj336 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    I am using Lori Lawrence of Tropical maui weddings for my planner but my venue (olowalu) required I either use celebrations catering or have a planner if I was not using Celebrations.

For hair & makeup, lots of brides on the board have used Dan & Jessica. I am actually using Pam Jensen from the four seasons. My wedding is in April so I will be sure to post reviews of her afterwards. She comes very highly recommend though.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We used Maui'd forever and the hair and makeup were included in the package. I had no idea what I wanted but I told her I liked side buns and braids and I got a beautiful combination of the two in my hair style :) I loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards