Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Paper Lanterns and Small Shepherd Hooks

Hey Ladies, I need your help!

I am looking for a place(s) near Dayton that I can rent different colors of paper lanterns and small spepherd hooks.  My ceremony is outside and my reception is in a barn and tent at a bed and breakfast.  It's a night reception so I wanted to hang lighted paper lanterns in the tent and barn but I can't seem to find a place near dayton that has them for a good price to rent.  Also, I'm looking to rent small spepherd hooks to put up along my isle for the ceremony.  I want to hang small lanterns from them.  Anyone know of any place?

Thanks Ladies!

Re: Paper Lanterns and Small Shepherd Hooks

• Options
    Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about how good their pricing is, but one of the main places for rentals in Dayton is Prime Time Party Rental.  For some reason, I was under the belief that purchasing paper lanterns online was cheaper than the rental - but again, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_paper-lanterns-small-shepherd-hooks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:99f7b9fa-cd64-402b-ac17-72f8113347bePost:6946a7b5-eef5-4723-852d-0bbe37a9ece9">Re: Paper Lanterns and Small Shepherd Hooks</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about how good their pricing is, but one of the main places for rentals in Dayton is Prime Time Party Rental.<strong>  For some reason, I was under the belief that purchasing paper lanterns online was cheaper than the rental - but again, I'm not sure.</strong>
    Posted by Michele45419[/QUOTE]

<div>It is.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kari829kari829 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Around springtime, you can get the lanterns at Dollar Tree. I can't find them now but I will look again in Spring. Good Luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards