California-Los Angeles
Options

Seamstress in Los Angeles

Hi There,

I am looking for recommendations for a skilled seamstress here in Los Angeles.

My sister is handing her dress down to me to alter and make my own.  I need someone who can help work with me and the dress to alter.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers!
-L

Re: Seamstress in Los Angeles

• Options
    lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Patty Sanchez.  She's located in the Mid-Wilshire district of Los Angeles. She's amazing!!!  The great thing about her is that she used to own a bridal shop called Monaco Couture in Los Angeles (www.projectwedding.com/vendor/show/monaco-couture-mni-bridal-inc), but she had to close it because of the state of the economy.  Anyways, she used to design and sew all the dresses, so she's not only a great seamstress, she's a great designer too.  Her prices are extremely reasonable and she's incredibly easy to work with.  She works from home, so she's able to keep her prices low, but of course the quality and talent stays the same :-)

Here's her contact info:

(213) 210-9835
    castillo0808@yahoo.com

Tell her Rica recommended you.  Good luck!
  • Options
    ErlindaDeniseErlindaDenise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rancho Tailor
    • Address: 2456 Overland Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA
    • Phone: (310) 839-5971
    They work with Prince and helped create Gwen Stafanie's first line.  Very good prices as well.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reene with Reene in Stitches.  I don't have her contact info on me but a lot of ladies on here use her, including myself.  Review in my married bio.  She's located in Woodland Hills.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     Undecided  PATY CASTILLO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE MAKE A MONIQUE LOUHLLIER REPLICA FOR ME IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!STONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WENT TOGETHER AT SAKS FIFTH AVE, AND OTHERS BOUTIQUES,VERY NICE, SHE IS A YOUNG DESIGNER AND EXPERT COUTURE DRESS MAKER. THIS IS HER TEL NUMBER .........213 210 98 35 TEX HERCoolcastillo0808@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards