Canada-Ontario
Options

Niagara on the Lake mini-moon?

Hi!

We are looking to book 2 nights after the wedding in/around Niagara on the lake in September before we take our real honeymoon a couple months later.

Any suggestions?

I have looked at Inn on the Twenty in Jordan, Habour House Hotel in NOTL, and the Shaw...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Niagara on the Lake mini-moon?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Look at the vintage hotels.  They're the prettiest.  But I'm biased.  I'm getting married at Queen's Landing.

http://www.vintage-hotels.com/default.aspx
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you are looking for more inn/hotel style place, or a small B and B, but I must recommend the Apple Tree.  It's a small cottage, with three bedrooms. Gail and Doug, who run the B and B are wonderful people, and I really recommend it, if you enjoy a bit of the quirky side of things.   My fiance and I will be getting married in NOTL in 2013, and we're really hoping to book our wedding night there.  It holds fond memories for us, since we stayed there in 2010. Cheers, and congrats!
  • Options
    achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend Inn on the Twenty. They have packages that you can get for the spa, wine tastings and golf, etc.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No recommendations here, simply because I haven't been. But it sounds just lovely and I'm sure you will have a great time! I love Niagara!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married at the inn on the twenty this summer and it is beautiful there. we are considering staying at the pillar and the post the night after our wedding. if you'll be in niagara on the lake proper definitely go to the stone road grille. it's our favourite restaurant and the food is amazing. if you are interested in a wine tour. check out niagara international tours. they do great tours around the area so you don't have to worry about driving.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did one night at the Prince of Wales (Vintage Hotels group) in December since we couldn't do our HM until March break...it was wonderful and the food was phenomenal. We had a couples massage as well and went to a few wineries. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards